General Data Protection Regulation Privacy Notice
FNT Logistics is the data controller of any personal information you provide to us or personal information that has been provided to us by a third party. In partnership with our third party service providers, we collect and process information about you in order to ensure the on-going provision of the White Calling app and to enable you to access a range of services. This may involve sharing your information with payment service providers, third parties to whom you send credit and international service providers on a worldwide basis.
We value your privacy and want you to understand the choices and control you have over your information we collect and process via the White Calling App (the ‘App’).
- What information about you is collected and how will we use it?
When downloading the App or otherwise start using services accessible via the App you are required to register with us, and create your White Callingaccount. By registering you give your consent for us to collect, use and store the following information:
- Phone numbers
- Email address (optional)
In addition to using this information to be able to provide you with the services that you request, we use, store and/or may disclose the above listed information as follows:
- To verify your identity (your phone number will be used as your White Calling account ID), both to create your account and identify your account
- To display your phone number to the person you are communicating with via the App. Note: we also send the phone number of the person you are communicating with to our servers, to allow us to setup that call
- To manage your White Callingaccount, deliver to you any administrative notices, updates, notifications, alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service
- To contact you via email, SMS, telephone call or otherwise for the purpose of informing you about new products, services or promotions offered by White Calling(you can decide not to receive such communications of such communications by clicking an unsubscribe link, withhold your consent to receive an SMS or reply stop to an SMS in order not to receive future SMSs)
- To contact you via telephone to discuss matters specific to your White Callingaccount, as applicable
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research, improvements to the Services, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other illegal activity
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities
In accordance with telecommunications market practice, White Calling collects certain usage statistics, including but not limited to, the phone numbers and/or other identification details of the calling and receiving party, the start time, call duration, call quality, outages (“Call Details”) and maintains a call detail record (“CDR”) for each call that is routed through the system. The Call Details are collected and the CDR maintained for financial purposes and for the purposes of improving the Services and to fulfil our obligations under applicable laws.
We may also collect and store information about your access to, and interaction with, the Services, including calls, information relating thereto, usage of the Service by geographies, device and connection information IP address, device capability, bandwidth, web browser software, referring website, statistics on page views, network type and traffic to and from our Site or App.
We are collecting such information for the purpose of:
- Improving our Services, for example by helping us fix bugs or by providing Services updates
- Preventing cheating, crime or fraud (we may be asked to pass your information on individuals accessing services via the App to fraud prevention agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention)
- To personalise and optimise our Services, promotional content and advertising to you. For example, we may use the information we collect through cookies, ad identifiers and similar technologies to show you ads you may be interested in
- To create reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services
- As otherwise expressly set out in this Policy or as required by law
We will only share data on users accessing services via the App with third parties (for example, our suppliers):
With your consent (including as set out in this Policy).
- As reasonably necessary in order to provide the Services to you (for example, by providing information to suppliers we may use to fulfil the Services or to communicate with you)
- Where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (for example, to process a payment instruction we must provide your information to our payment processors)
- Where such third party’s assistance is deemed necessary to enable us to inform you about new products, services, promotions or different payment methods and, if applicable, assist with registration of your credit card
- Where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified from it
- When you submit information by interacting with our social media channels (for example, by providing a testimonial about one of our Services) we may publish the information you submitted, alongside your name and home country on the Site and social media channels
- As we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation
- In order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the White CallingTerms of Service and/or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of White Calling, our users, or others
Your details may be stored and processed in UK or any other country in which White Callingor its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using the Services, you consent to any such transfer of the information outside your country.
Third Party Sites
Protecting user privacy and personally identifiable information is a top priority for White Calling. We make substantial efforts to ensure the privacy of all personally identifiable information collected by us in relation to the downloading and use of the App. Although we cannot guarantee that the information will not be subject to unauthorized access, loss or misuse, we have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in place to protect the information. Any sensitive personal identifiable information specific to payments is solely processed and stored (if applicable) by our Tier 1 PCI DSS accredited payment provider, and adheres to the most stringent levels of payment data security.
We are constantly innovating and looking for new ways to improve our Services. We therefore reserve the right to update or modify this Policy at any time with or without notice to reflect such improvements or any other changes to our business. You agree to review the Policy periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. You agree that your continued use of the Services after we publish a revised Policy constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of the Policy, you should not use the Services.
Access and Control of Your Personal Information
If you would like to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information or if you have any other questions in connection with this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
This Policy and our Terms of Service